NHL HAIKU – SECOND ROUND PREVIEW EDITION
The postseason’s here!
Here’s each second round series
Rendered in haiku.
Patrick Division Championship (Capitals at Rangers)*
Caps beat NYI
Only to draw NYR.
This time, New York wins.
Flortheast Championship (Lightning at Canadiens)*
If Stamkos wakes up
This one could be exciting.
If not, it’s all Price.
Canadafornia Championship (Flames at Ducks)*
The Flames are so cute!
Everyone’s rooting for them!
They’re gonna get crushed.
Flyover Championship (Wild at Blackhawks)*
A dangerous strategy,
But Hawks make it work.
How Many Games Will the Winners Need?
Ducks should win in 5.
Canadiens in 7.
Rangers, Hawks in 6.
Add to each preview:
“Unless a goalie gets hot –
Then all bets are off.”
All You Really Need To Know
Beards and injuries
Both increase as time goes on.
Health’s the X factor.
- St. Louis Blues Once Again Make An Early Exit
- Peter Chiarelli hired as GM and President of Hockey Operations for Edmonton Oilers
- Blues Explode in Game 2, Fade in Game 3
- Blues Outplayed By The Wild In Game 1
- Peter Chiarelli Fired as Boston GM